A Message from the Sheakley Group of Companies
To Our Valued Clients:
Given the ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its continuing impact on our community and country, we will keep updating this page with important information and updates as they become known.
We continue to carefully monitor the recommendations of governmental health agencies, such as the Centers for Disease Control, the Ohio Department of Health, and other local and national health organizations, and encourage you to do the same.
On behalf of the entire company, we thank you for your continued trust in Sheakley. Our employees and our clients have been at the center of our business since 1963 and we remain committed to providing you with unmatched service and support.
The Sheakley Group of Companies
NEWS & UPDATES
• Economic Relief Program Comparison (Principal)
• Responsible RestartOhio
• Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide & Checklist
• Common WARN Number to Speed Processing of COVID-19 Related Unemployment Benefits (ODJFS)
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What Employers Need to Know
• Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers (CDC)
• Keeping Workplaces, Homes, Schools, or Commercial Establishments Safe (CDC)
Important Client Updates
See below for important updates specific to our various client divisions: