- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of High School education or equivalent.
- Proficient at typing.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Medical Terminology or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fulfill requests for medical documentation.
- Run various letter programs and reports as required by the department.
- Provide support which may include the following: enter and process initial claims, complete initial and/or follow-up calls to employer, provider, injured workers, and BWC as appropriate while documenting the results of gathered information.
- Responsible for gathering any additional information on missing claims, continued treatment, etc.
- Gather complete information on all mandatory requirements to ensure accurate transmission to the BWC.
- Gather all initial and subsequent medical documentation necessary to process potential claim updates.
- Assist with claims management.
- Assists other employees on the team.
- Answering incoming and making outgoing phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Required to meet team quality and productivity standards.
- Maintain and develop teamwork within all departments of UniComp.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Maintain and exhibit Sheakley Core Values.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Ability to sit for prolonged period of time.
- Ability to answer high call volume while maintaining accurate system notes.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.sheakley.com/jobapplication →