Sheakley now offers Safety Management Staffing! This product will provide part-time, temp-to-hire, and direct placement of experienced, industry specific safety professionals to clients in the construction, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial/manufacturing, Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Energy, and mining industries.
Sheakley Workforce Management provides:
- Careful evaluation of the scope of each project to match the best candidates by experience, personality and approach.
- The resources for any size project, nationwide. We can meet the demands for shut-downs, outages, short and long term projects with one or multiple safety professionals.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of safety professionals.
- A national database of safety professionals, which allows us to staff a project within a week or less.
- Safety professionals who also have access to our suite of safety training and consultative services.
- Monthly site audits conducted by our senior safety professionals and management team.
- Safety professionals that are held accountable through the use of electronic time sheets and GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive progress reports, including daily project safety observation reports and monthly trend analysis.
Interested in learning more about our new service? Contact Doug Flesch by phone at t. 513.618.1253 c.859.630.0592 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.